FINAL NOTICE OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING/ELECTIONS
This is your final reminder of tomorrows’ meeting at 2:00 pm, (March 22nd) to be held in room 2403 at the UNM Law School. The location of is 1117 Stanford NE, Albuquerque. The meeting will begin at 2:00 o’clock sharp.
All members should have received an election packet that included a ballot. If you have not returned your ballot yet by mail, OOPs, too late, now you must show up in person to vote. If you are a member and did not receive a ballot, you may still vote in person if: (1) you sign an affidavit that states that you did not receive a ballot; or (2) or attesting that you have not returned the ballot to us already. The ballots are anonymous and will not be opened until the meeting. In addition, the envelope containing your ballot will be separated before the votes are counted
1. Call to order by Lloyd Swartz.
2. Explanation of election process by Larry Neely.
3. Opening and counting of ballots.
4. Installation of Board of Directors.
6. Meeting will reconvene with an open Q and A and general comment format.
7. Adjournment at 4:30 p.m.