Skip to content
- Educate citizens and lawmakers about constitutional, human rights, and criminal crises created by overly punitive laws which are not based on facts or science;
- Be involved in legislative work concerning criminal justice reform;
- Promote evidence-based reform of our existing laws;
- Review all new penalties and crimes to ensure that such laws are appropriate for the offense;
- Promote reform of public registries, ex post facto laws, and other constitutional violations;
- Promote family reunification and resources for all former offenders, including therapy, housing, and employment; and
- Encourage those who have offended to remain offense free and complete all treatment and supervision obligations.